Seeds are static entities on a collection that are used when performing data collection.
A current list of seed types can be found below:
- DnsRecord - a subdomain or hostname (ex: example.company.com)
- Domain - a top level domain (ex: company.com)
- IpAddress - an ipv4 or ipv6 ip address (ex: 22.214.171.124)
- GithubAccount - a string, specifying the name of a public Github account (ex: bobbyjoe)
- NameServer - a hostname (ex: ns1.company.com)
- NetBlock - a network block in CIDR format (126.96.36.199/24)
- Organization - an organization name
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?